Wyre Forest House
For Sat Navs please use postcode DY11 7FB
Conference and Meeting Space
Are you organising a conference or meeting in Wyre Forest? Are you looking for an impressive and accessible venue to hold interviews? Then look no further than Wyre Forest House in Finepoint Way, Kidderminster.
Set in one of the district’s most iconic buildings, Wyre Forest House offers superb state-of-the-art facilities and meeting rooms to suit your specific needs.
Whether you’re looking for a large conference venue, or small meeting space then Wyre Forest House has a solution to meet your needs and budget.
With great transport links and plenty of free on-site parking our suite of conference and meeting rooms are:
- Well equipped
- Include free Wi-Fi
- Flexible with a choice of lay-outs to meet the needs of your event
- Complete with state-of-the-art presentation equipment
You also have the benefit of:
- A catering option or use of our cafe
- Free parking
- Option to video your meeting for your website or social media!
To view room details, terms and conditions and to book please select your organisation type below.
- Private hirer or commercial company
- Wyre Forest District Council partners, voluntary sector and charitable organisations.
We also have Space for businesses to start, develop and grow. Visit the Space at Hoo Farm webpage for more information.
If you are visiting Wyre Forest House to attend a meeting or event, there is a special visitors’ car park as well as easily accessible disabled parking spaces.
Extra parking is also available on Walter Nash Road and Stourport Service Road as indicated on the map here in orange.